29 January 2013
Happiness.
Happiness, you might say, can be a lot of things. Blankets and hot chocolate, a good book or a beautiful song, a handsome boy or a genuine smile. Yes, yes, it's all those things. But right now?
I would say that happiness is something you can only hold on to if you share it.
I find happiness in sharing the gospel; in smiling at someone because I love them; in holding her hand because I want her to know I love her; and giving him a hug because he means a lot to me.
Happiness.
And maybe it's not just a feeling. But an action.
"And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness." Mosiah 2:41
And just remember, that there are good and better things to come.
In other words, there is happiness ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment