You know how sometimes you feel good about something and don't know why? Like when something makes
no logical sense
(besides that you've dreamed it your whole life),
but you still know it's what you should be doing or where you need to be?
Something I've learned about fear and faith.
Faith is a principle of action and power.
Fear causes you to stop acting, and therefore lose faith. If you are ever confused about whether you are feeling fear or having a "stupor of thought" (D&C 9:9 - which is the feeling the Holy Ghost gives you to warn or tell you not to do something), think about if it's stopping you from acting.
Fear and faith cannot coexist.
Allowing fear to govern your choices limits your potential and power.
Exercising faith endows you with power.
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power,and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7
So here I go. Brigham Young Univeristy, here I come.
:)
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh!!!!! so excited for you buddy:)
ReplyDeleteI am so super excited for you, i mean like you have no idea! I luj you!
ReplyDelete